Hill climb champion
Race car with German road registration
Ready to Race
Prepared for Hill Climbs in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Full history including an original German DMSB “wagenpass”, invoices, and previous owners.
Built by one of the directors of H&H Motorsport so it naturally comes with H&H tuning parts and was built with a money no object attitude.
Complete engine overhaul, new gearbox, rebuilt suspension and brakes.
- 1240 Kgs including full cage
- Dolate Motorsport 3,2 Litre engine, 330 BHP
- Schnitzer quickshift gear linkage
- Longer diff. for Nordschleife and Spa
- Shorter diff included
- KW3 Race suspension and shock absorbers
- Adjustable front transversal strut
- Fixed rear transversal strut
- Front: 4 pot racing-Dynamics calipers with steel braided lines
- GT Rear wing
- H&H motorsport Dashboard
- Set of rims
- Race seat
- Shorter diff